At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly skilled Software Engineering Student who has a creative mind and passionate about delivering quality code, then get ready to join our company!
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven intern to our team.
· To support and maintain the company’s mission critical business applications.
· Take ownership of incidents and progress through to closure
· Investigate and resolve incidents by applying fixes on time and efficiently
· Documenting the troubleshooting and problem resolution steps, testing & results
· Provide assistance and advice to customers in the effective use of systems and applications
· Must be able to clearly communicate to customers, teammates and team lead
· Creates/enhances, tests and implements programs in accordance to requirement & scope
· Ensure that any assigned project work is completed on time and meets
· BSc degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
· Experience with various programming languages
· Troubleshooting and analytical skills Programming/Support and debugging exposure in either of COBOL/ RPG/ Java/ C or C++ is an added advantage
· Communicate well both in written and verbal
· Candidates with Payment/Credit Card applications or COBOL400 experience is an advantage
· Willing to adapt to new systems and new platform (AS400)
· Good analytical skills and ability to work independently
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Provide out of hours on call support
More reasons to join us
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all Worldliners. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.