We are hiring a Strategy Associate Intern who is passionate about renewable energy. The job of a strategy intern is to assist with administrative and research work required for strategic management projects. In this position, your duties are to provide business research and data collection to develop an analysis of how to improve an aspect of the company’s management or efficiency. You also prepare reports for senior strategists to help with drafting communications for internal and external distribution. Your responsibilities also include filing documents, delivering reports, and performing other clerical tasks.
What do I need?
You must have a strong passion for problem-solving; and desire to learn how businesses, brands and customers interact; and an appreciation for the rapidly evolving role that data and technology play in this relationship. You must possess the ability to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategic recommendations to support the growth of the organization.
– Rising Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree OR related experience
– Proficient in MS Office / Google suite presentation creation and storytelling
– Strong listening and communication skills, both orally and written, with the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
– Passionate about learning new technologies and applying them in your daily job
– Ability to connect technology with measurable business value
– Resourceful, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
What will I do?
You will execute research asks and uncover insights to fuel the strategy process and support the crafting of strategic deliverables, both creative and analytical. You will gain an in-depth understanding of how to build trusted relationships with peers and managers and how to be nimble in your thinking about organisational problems.
– Recognize current marketing trends, new technology solutions, and competitive strategies – and display into new marketing ideas for clients
– Collaborate and develop a trusted relationship with peers and managers
– Support organizational value delivery through a mix of best-practice solutions, skills, capabilities, and original thinking
– Combine business, design, and creative thinking to produce quality and attractive presentation decks
– Create detailed competitive analysis comparisons from multiple sources
– Provide support to the strategy team to maximize research capabilities