- Responsible for company social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube for marketing promotion on daily basis by sourcing and sharing daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages target customer to take action.
- Run technical ads boosting at different social media backend setting base on company requirement and expectation.
- To coordinate online stores marketing activities.
- Maintain and update the Company’s main and event websites.
- Develop idea for online marketing and promotional collaboration including Email Marketing.
- Monitor Company website’s performance and develop plans to improve the site traffic.
- Responsible to develop & manage digital contents, ensuring contents are appropriate, accurate all the time.
- Plan and manage the delivery of all digital initiatives which includes working closely with merchant partners, support team internally to ensure business requirement are met, project delivery on time, within budget and optimized to deliver results.
- Track, review & analyses all digital KPI performance i.e. social media performance, campaign performance, web analytics, leads and sales conversion on daily/weekly/monthly basis, and its reporting.
- To conduct company’s marketing task assign from management from time to time.
- University Degree or equivalent qualification in the industry.
- Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, Word & Excel) – ability to develop & deliver quality presentations.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and deliver on multiple projects in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Good knowledge and understanding of e-commerce/m-commerce concept.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a great team.
- Ability to develop content for web/apps and social media platforms.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required.