As a Field Engineer, youll organize, run, and report operations in the field environment and assist specialists and other Engineers with key decisions. Your training will be hands-on as you learn about the energy industry and become an expert in the various tools and services in your business line. Youll be given responsibility and support to make your impact and start becoming a leader in our business.
- Perform operations, operate equipment, and be accountable for team wellsite performance, by the end of your training.
- Manage field operations, including engineering design, maintenance, job planning, and operational reporting.
- Learn the well construction process and understand the role of different service companies.
- Support engineers and specialists on-site and help with essential duties, such as risk analysis.
- Effectively manage a crew and/or processes within a year.
- Help prepare wellsite reports and post-job debriefings.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement culture—across the business
- Bachelor degree or Masters degree in engineering or related fields.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Quick learner able to use logic to solve problems
- Be personally committed to continuous improvement
- Willing to relocate and be mobile in and out of Malaysia.
- Evidence of leadership and teamwork skills
Should you be interested, kindly drop us your application at careers.slb.com (direct link here) and/or email us at