- Plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service and to maintain and enhance customer relationships and to meet the organizational and operational objectives.
- He/She is required to actively support the efficient and compliant execution of all quotation and tendering activities in accordance with public procurement standards and regulations and track their status and execution ensuring alignment to project deadlines.
- Responsible for the entire order fulfilment process from processing PO, picking and packing of products and delivery via appointed courier service.
- Ensuring the day-to-day order management activities are executed flawlessly and timely.
- Assist Sales team on preparing quotation and deliver to customers.
- Daily tracking to tenders from multiple government & private portal.
- Accountable for stock count 2 times a year.
- Monitor order process related activities for compliance to business procedures and workflows.
- Works closely with Sales team to measure customer satisfaction relating to ordering process and delivery arrangement.
- Collates and ensures proper documentation within the quotation, tendering and contract process.
- Acts as a liaison between OM, Sales team, and Customers to ensure that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Coordinates the preparation and submission of quotation and other tender documents that are responsive to client requirements and in compliance with company objectives are completed in a timely manner.
- Responds to and resolves complex customer complaints related to order processing.
- Work with OM appointed Bumi Agent to ensure service and order deliver on time to customers and collaborate on specific projects or initiatives to support business growth or process improvements.
- Diploma or Degree Holder preferably in Business Management, Economics, International Studies, logistics, operational management.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in order processing or similar job function.
- Knowledge of the RFx (Request for Proposals/Quotations/Information) generation process.
- Knowledge of public procurement contracting and tendering principles.
- Strong application and knowledge of MS Excel, Words and PowerPoint.