- Supporting the sales team with key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Generate and Analyze report by customers, sales team, products, etc.
- Responsible to clear the back orders/open orders in the system.
- Monitor and inform customer on the order status.
- Prepare daily reports.
- Organizing data and generating deep customer insights to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when require.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Business Administration, International Business, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Ability to work well in groups
- Ability to multitask
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply