- Servicing and retaining existing customer and hunt new business opportunities.
- Manage potential customers via visits.
- Formulate a marketing plan to gain new business prospects and maximizes growth within the existing customer base.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Identify timely new opportunities in the form of the tenders and RFQs.
- Understand and define customers’ needs, to increase revenue and improve profitability.
- Eager to expand the company with new sales and clients.
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree of any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience as business development or key account sales in logistics or e-commerce industry is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written) and negotiation skills.
- Able to work under pressure, a great team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Willing to travel.