· Design electrical schematic diagram by using AutoCAD based on customer’s requirements.
· Prepare and generate bill of materials or select electrical components that need to purchase for the machine.
· Coordinate with other departments such as Mechanical Design and Software about the machine that need to design.
· Follow up parts from purchasing department to make sure all components are on time for machine assembly and delivery.
· Prepare electrical control box layout and do computation for wire sizing and circuit protection for the whole system.
· Coordinate with Assembly department to provide guidance in machine wiring whenever necessary.
· Perform electrical troubleshooting during machine power up and software testing before the delivery of machine.
· Coordinate and follow up on any matters that related to electrical parts of machine and assigned project.
· Other duties and assignments as instructed by superiors from time to time.
· To comply with all requirements of ISO (inclusive of all standards approved by the Management) and to adhere to general safety practices, standard operating procedure, work instructions, policies and guidelines provided by the company
· Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering of Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic, Electromechanical or equivalent. Fresh graduates with CGPA 3.0 and above are encouraged to apply.
· Required language(s): English and Malay; preferred language: Mandarin.
· Ability to work independently and self-discipline in managing multiple projects.
· Good project management and analytical skills.
· Knowledge in UL machine standard requirement.
· Overseas business trip to set-up or buy-off machine.