- Perform continuous risk-based audit assignments and any other tasks assigned in order to assist the department in achieving its objectives to provide reasonable assurance and improvement on the organisation’s controls, risks and governance processes.
- Perform audit procedures, including documenting client processes and procedures, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence, conducting interviews and preparing working papers, to ensure comprehensive auditing in accordance with laid down audit processes, to meet audit objectives.
- Assist to identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations to ensure improvement in controls & procedures.
- Assist to perform follow-up on the agreed resolutions/action plans for all audit findings as recorded in the exit meeting minutes for each audit assignment to ensure the audit findings are resolved on a timely basis.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking/ Finance Engineering orequivalent
- Have sound knowledge of IS internal controls and governance framework as well as risk management principles / practices
- Independent, resourceful, good analytical skill and can lead / work in a team
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and work in a team environment