- To promote Bank’s other products and services that management may deem relevant to be distributed to Preferred customers via sales & referrals.
- To provide fast and convenient off-site banking services to NTB and NTP customers. New CASA & FD accounts opening and handling all non-cash transactions.
- To complement branch on running Preferred activities to increase membership, deposit and sales. To be involved in Preferred customer acquisition programmes / events.
- To lead and/or take part in all marketing activities.
- To deliver sales pitch / presentations, with strong closing skills on Bank comprehensive understanding of product features and benefits.
- To actively retain & nurture existing Preferred base by applying concept.
- To establish and maintain relationship with Upper Mass Affluent customers and respond to queries and complaints in a timely manner.
- To be able to deal with and manage High Net Worth individuals and sign them up as CIMB Preferred customers.
- To provide advisory-based sales to NTB, NTP & ETP customers
- Fresh graduates in any discipline are strongly encourage to apply as intensive training will be provided
Any additional professional qualifications / licenses (IPPC, FIMM, PCE, CEILI, TBE) will be an added advantage.
- Result oriented, passionate with marketing and willing to adopt to new things
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service to external and internal customers.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and able to actively interact with all levels of customers.
Please visit https://careers.cimb.com/fresh-graduates to proceed with online registration